Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Recording Albums

I just finished recording all my old albums to MP3. I have been meaning to do that for years, but now it is finally done. It has taken about half a year, in between other 'projects'. And it is great to hear all the excellent music from the 70's and the 80's again. Makes you want to be a student again. Of course there are some albums not in the least bit interesting for anyone but me. Most of them even my children want to hear now and then.
I even bought a car stereo that plays MP3 CD's so I won't have to listen to the not so interesting music (also called crap in a more rude tone) on the radio. Everything is still burnt on CD audio though. The hifi set I own has a much better sound than the DVD surround system, no wonder with those small speakers.
Anyway, only one thing left to do; make an extension for my cd-rack.

No comments: